Brand: Cooler Master
Color: MM710 Black
- ENGINEERED FOR LIGHTNESS - Weighing in at an incredible 53 grams, the MM710 features a unique breathable honeycomb housing over the PCBA, which is protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. Ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. Aim better, perform better - for longer.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY & SMOOTH GLIDING - Outfitted with a 16000 DPI PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 IPS, 1000 Hz, <2 mm Lift Off, 50 g Acceleration). Functional movement is further enhanced with smooth-gliding PTFE feet - the elite standard for low-friction surfaces.
- DURABLE & BALANCED - L/R Buttons employ Omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (MasterPlus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). Virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- ULTRAWEAVE CABLE - Enjoy the superior responsiveness and reliability of wired hardware with the hyper-flexible, near-zero drag, ultraweave cable (1.8 m, USB). Compatible with PC Windows or Mac OS system platforms
- MAKE IT YOURS - Available in matte white and matte black. The MM710 includes a 2-year warranty and is supported by MasterPlus+ software (currently PC only) for advanced customisation.
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 01-01-2019
Details: The MM710 is a truly innovative mouse that does more with so much less. Along with all the pro-grade features that make our gaming mice deadly in combat, we've also implemented a striking new shell design and a deceptively durable, lightweight Ultraweave cable to trim the overall weight of the mouse to less than 53g. The result is quicker movements, longer gaming sessions, minimal fatigue, and less wrist pain associated with repetitive stress injury.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.3 x 1.9 inches