Brand: Cooler Master
- 3 x 120MM ARGB FANS - The pre-installed fan lighting can be assigned via an onboard controller or directly connected to ARGB supported motherboards (ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock). The front and top panel feature a fine mesh to ensure high-volume airflow while filtering dust.
- VERSATILE FAN AND RADIATOR SUPPORT - Support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure that even the most extreme systems stay cool.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL - Showcase your build and system lighting effects through the 4mm-thick tempered glass side panel.
- MAXIMIZE THE POSSIBILITIES - Spacious interior layout accommodates standard form factor ATX motherboards for gaming needs, e.g. Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, Standard ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX (up to 12" x 10.7", will limit cable management features).
- MAIN COMPONENTS CLEARANCE - Supports CPU coolers (air/liquid) up to a height of 165mm, graphic cards (GFX) up to a length of 410mm and power supplies (PSU) up to a length of 180mm.
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 01-01-2020
Details: With the MasterBox MB511 ARGB ATX PC case, systems built for high demand gaming can breathe easy through the Fine Mesh front panel. Along with the aggressive intakes in front, there is also ventilation on the top panel for added thermal support. Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh makes up the entire front panel, proven to provide generous airflow while simultaneously filtering out dust – this not only keeps gaming systems cool but also clean. The internal layout is engineered for high compatibility for the latest gaming hardware while also accounting for future upgrades. Build versatility is supplemented by out -of-the-box ARGB lighting, ensuring that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB511 ARGB looks as good as it performs.
Package Dimensions: 21.6 x 21.5 x 11.2 inches
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish